187 RSMS Visa
Information for employers who want to nominate a skilled worker (and members of their family unit included in their application), for this visa.
Who can nominate a skilled worker for this visa
You can nominate a skilled worker for this visa if:
- you actively and lawfully operate a business in regional Australia.
- you have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position
- you offer a skilled position in the applicant’s field that is full time and ongoing for at least two years
- you pay a market salary rate
- you comply with Australian immigration and workplace relations laws
- there is no adverse information known about your business or any person associated with your business.
You must nominate the applicant in one of the three streams and meet the requirements of that stream.