- details of your position, duties, or project of work
- the duration of your work
- the reason why you are required in Australia
- your employment conditions and wages
- the Australian workplace standards or Industry Award that applies to your position
Workers in Australia – including visa holders with permission to work – have rights under Australian workplace law.
For information on pay rates, shift calculations, leave arrangements and notice and redundancy entitlements see Fair Work Ombudsman’s Pay and Conditions Tool (PACT).
Some freelance work might be allowed (for example, a freelance journalist/photographer undertaking a media assignment). If you are doing this type of work, you will need to provide a copy of your itinerary and the details of your work assignment.