Attendance Condition 8202 on Student visa
As a Student visa holder you must:
- remain enrolled in a registered course (if you are a Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored student or a secondary exchange student you must maintain full-time enrolment in your course of study or training)
- maintain enrolment in a registered course that is the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or higher for which we granted your student visa, unless changing from AQF level 10 to level 9.
- maintain satisfactory attendance in your course and course progress for each study period as required by your education provider.
Note: A registered course is one that is on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
Gap between courses
Generally course gaps should not be more 2 months. A course gap can be more than 2 months if:
- it is the end of the academic year study break
- you are affected by education provider default
- you have completed your course and you are applying for a new visa