SeekVisa’s migration agents are all registered with MARA which is responsible for administering the Code of Conduct. The Code is intended to regulate the conduct of migration agents.
Consumer Guide briefly highlights the most important elements of your relationship with your SeekVisa migration agent
Read our consultation policy before making a booking
- Only candidates who we believe may be eligible for an Australian visa will be contacted to make a booking for a detailed visa assessment and consultation.
Australian immigration law is complex and conducting an appropriate
initial assessment takes time. As such we charge a minimal fee.
Once we complete our initial review, if we believe the case has good prospects we can get started by sending you a quote for the full service. The amount will have the initial review payment deducted. If you then decide to proceed we will issue you an engagement letter and invoice to get the process underway.
Australia visa options
- I want to IMMIGRATE
- I want to STUDY
- I want to INVEST
- I want to SPONSOR SPOUSE
- I want to SPONSOR PARENTS
- I am an EMPLOYER
- I want to apply for CITIZENSHIP
- I want to VISIT (TOURIST)
- I want a BRIDGING VISA
- I want to appeal a VISA REFUSAL
- Overcome EXCLUSION PERIODS
- Partner Visa MELBOURNE
- Visa Options Assessment
- 485 Graduate Visa
- 186 ENS visa
- 187 RSMS visa
- 482 TSS visa