NSW English Requirements for State Sponsorship

The NSW and DIBP English requirement for the 190 visa are the same. NSW accepts results from the following tests:

  • International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
  • Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
  • Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test
  • Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)* test
  • Occupational English Test (OET)

Refer to the English Language Ability comparison table for an overview of the required exam results.