There are 3 types of pathways to live in Australia permanently:
· Client has directly managed and operated the business
· Client is sponsored by their child because the child is an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
· Subclass 189 (Independent Skilled)
· Subclass 190 (State/ Territory Sponsor)
· Subclass 188 (Business Owner)
· Partner Visas
· Parent Visas
When a client doesn’t fall in any of the above categories then you recommend the following pathway:
· Works for the Australian sponsor for a minimum of 3 years
There are pathways to for DAMA visa holders
Contact us today for a commitment free briefing with our Registered Migration Agents in Melbourne to find more about your visa options.
We are Australian immigration agents and experts based in Melbourne, Australia. Conveniently located close to Melbourne CBD: 513/566 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004 VIC
Our migration webinars offer a unique opportunity to obtain accurate and detailed information about Visas to Australia. We are experienced Immigration Agents & lawyers.