Available to: Students enrolled in a tertiary institution in Australia, New Zealand or Canada
Level of study: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Course/Subject: Open to Law related courses
Citizenship: Open to all students entitled to study in AU, CA, NZ
Award value: as above
Application open: 10 February 2020
Application close: 20 October 2020
- All applications for the scholarship must be submitted with the required documentation. In addition, selection will be based on factors including:
- Academic record (particularly tertiary grades and ranking, and taking account of the ranking of the relevant institution at which studies were undertaken)
- Relevant professional experience
- Relevant scholarly publications
- Academic references
Who can apply
The SeekVisa scholarship is open to domestic and international students, current and future, of all nationalities, that wish to study full time in their discipline in Australia, New Zealand or Canada including:
- Certificate 3 and 4, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate (Coursework or Research)
- Graduate Diploma Courses
Students who have previously applied for the SeekVisa Scholarship and have not been selected are encouraged to apply in future application offerings.
How to Apply
Fill out the below application form or email your application with the below documents to: email@example.com
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- proof of enrollment or application at an Australian, Canadian or New Zealand university or tertiary level training institute; and
You may be awarded the scholarship based solely on your completed application; however, we may require shortlisted applicants for an interview.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 4 weeks after closing date.
Applicants may apply for selection in one round only each calendar year. Applicants are encouraged to apply after they have all relevant material and information, including grades from recent studies.