Advertising Manager – ANZSCO 131113
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the advertising activities within an organisation.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
- Skills Assessment Authority: AIM
Group: 1311 Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
- plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
- directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation’s goods and services to as many people as possible
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation’s goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 131112 Sales and Marketing Manager
- 131113 Advertising Manager
- 131114 Public Relations Manager