Caravan Park and Camping Ground Manager – ANZSCO 141211
- Organises and controls the operations of a caravan park and camping ground to provide accommodation and leisure services. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1412 Caravan Park and Camping Ground Managers
- organise and control the operations of caravan parks and camping grounds to provide accommodation and leisure services.
- taking reservations, registering guests, assigning accommodation and collecting payments
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of caravans, cabins, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds
- informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- attending to complaints lodged by customers
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ordinances
- may operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- may sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 141211 Caravan Park and Camping Ground Manager