Conservator – ANZSCO 234911
- Plans and organises the conservation of materials and objects in libraries, archives, museums, art galleries and other institutions.
- Skill Level
- Art Conservator
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations list
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 2349 Other Natural and Physical Science Professionals
- This unit group covers Natural and Physical Science Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Conservators, Metallurgists, Meteorologists and Physicists.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of Conservators, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 234911 Conservator
- 234912 Metallurgist
- 234913 Meteorologist
- 234914 Physicist
- 234915 Exercise Physiologist
- 234999 Natural and Physical Science Professionals nec