Customer Service Manager – ANZSCO 149212
- Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Client Service Manager
- Service Manager
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1492 Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers
- organise and control the operations of call or contact centres, review customer services, and maintain sound customer relations.
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- may work in a call centre
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 149211 Call or Contact Centre Manager
- 149212 Customer Service Manager