Drama Teacher (Private Tuition) – ANZSCO 249213
- Teaches students in the practice, theory and performance of drama in private training establishments.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa see here.
- Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 2492 Private Tutors and Teachers
- teach students in the practice, theory and performance of subjects, such as art, dance, drama and music, in private training establishments.
- planning programs of study for individual students and groups
- preparing and presenting material on the theory of the subject area
- instructing and demonstrating practical aspects of the subject area
- assigning problems and exercises relative to students’ training needs and talents
- assessing students and offering advice, criticism and encouragement
- revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction
- preparing students for examinations, performance and assessments
- keeping abreast of developments in the subject area by attending professional conferences, seminars and courses, reading current literature, and talking with colleagues
- may arrange visits and tours to professional exhibitions and performances
- may organise for exhibitions or performances of students’ work
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 249211 Art Teacher (Private Tuition)
- 249212 Dance Teacher (Private Tuition)
- 249213 Drama Teacher (Private Tuition)
- 249214 Music Teacher (Private Tuition)
- 249299 Private Tutors and Teachers nec