Environmental Manager – ANZSCO 139912
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the development and implementation of an environmental management system within an organisation by identifying, solving and alleviating environmental issues, such as pollution and waste treatment, in compliance with environmental legislation and to ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1399 Other Specialist Managers
- This unit group covers Specialist Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Arts Administrators or Managers, Environmental Managers, Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Sports Administrators.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 139911 Arts Administrator or Manager
- 139912 Environmental Manager
- 139913 Laboratory Manager
- 139914 Quality Assurance Manager
- 139915 Sports Administrator
- 139999 Specialist Managers nec