Exercise Physiologist – ANZSCO 234915
- Assesses, plans and implements exercise programs for preventing and managing chronic diseases and injuries, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, depression, cancer and arthritis, and assists in restoring optimal physical function, health and wellness.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 2349 Other Natural and Physical Science Professionals
- This unit group covers Natural and Physical Science Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Conservators, Metallurgists, Meteorologists and Physicists.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of Conservators, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 234911 Conservator
- 234912 Metallurgist
- 234913 Meteorologist
- 234914 Physicist
- 234915 Exercise Physiologist
- 234999 Natural and Physical Science Professionals nec