Hotel Service Manager – ANZSCO 431411
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of hotel service workers.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Front Office Manager (Hotel)
- Head Housekeeper
- Head Porter (Hotel)
- Hotel Concierge
- Hotel Office Manager
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority
Group: 4314 Hotel Service Managers
- supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel service workers.
- determining work requirements and allocating duties to Commercial Housekeepers, Luggage Porters and Doorpersons
- conferring with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintaining attendance records and rosters
- explaining and enforcing safety regulations
- overseeing the work of the unit and suggesting improvements and changes
- conferring with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform front office and hotel reception duties
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 431411 Hotel Service Manager