Liaison Officer – ANZSCO 224912
- Establishes and facilitates communication between different community groups, organisations and governments.
- Skill Level
- Aboriginal Liaison Officer
- Business Liaison Officer
- Community Liaison Officer
- Disability Liaison Officer
- Maori Liaison Adviser (NZ)
- Police Liaison Officer
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 2249 Other Information and Organisation Professionals
- This unit group covers Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Electorate Officers, Liaison Officers, Migration Agents (Aus) / Immigration Consultants (NZ) and Patents Examiners.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 224911 Electorate Officer
- 224912 Liaison Officer
- 224913 Migration Agent (Aus) / Immigration Consultant (NZ)
- 224914 Patents Examiner
- 224999 Information and Organisation Professionals nec