Licensed Club Manager – ANZSCO 141411
- Organises and controls the operations of a licensed club to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Gaming Manager
- Nightclub Manager
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1414 Licensed Club Managers
- organise and control the operations of licensed clubs to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
- planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function services
- planning, booking and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
- arranging member subscriptions
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
- assessing and reviewing member satisfaction and preferences
- liaising with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 141411 Licensed Club Manager