Maintenance Planner – ANZSCO 312911
- Develops maintenance planning strategies, and schedules, coordinates and monitors the maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Shutdown Coordinator
- Shutdown Planner
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
- 489 (State Nominated) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 407 Training visa occupations list
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 3129 Other Building and Engineering Technicians
- This unit group covers Building and Engineering Technicians not elsewhere classified.
It includes Maintenance Planners, Metallurgical or Materials Technicians, and Mine Deputies.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 312911 Maintenance Planner
- 312912 Metallurgical or Materials Technician
- 312913 Mine Deputy
- 312999 Building and Engineering Technicians nec