Retirement Village Manager – ANZSCO 141912
- Organises and controls the day-to-day operations of a retirement village to provide a range of accommodation, personal care services, and recreational and social activities for the use and enjoyment of residents.
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Group: 1419 Other Accommodation and Hospitality Managers
- This unit group covers Accommodation and Hospitality Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Bed and Breakfast Operators and Retirement Village Managers.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 141911 Bed and Breakfast Operator
- 141912 Retirement Village Manager
- 141999 Accommodation and Hospitality Managers nec