Senior Non-commissioned Defence Force Member – ANZSCO 139211
- Implements and enforces directives of commissioned officers of the Australian or New Zealand Defence Forces.
This occupation includes the following ranks:
Air Force: Flight Sergeant, Sergeant, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Air Force
Army: Regimental Sergeant Major of the Army, Sergeant, Warrant Officer Class 1, Warrant Officer Class 2
Navy: Chief Petty Officer, Petty Officer, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Navy
- Skill Level
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
See if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1392 Senior Non-commissioned Defence Force Members
- implement and enforce directives of commissioned officers of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces.
- supervising a small group of subordinates
- maintaining discipline of subordinates
- monitoring the morale, welfare and behaviour of subordinates, and advising commanding officers accordingly
- instructing subordinates in dress, deportment, demeanour, behaviour, drill and devotion to duty to maintain military standards
- conducting military drills and inspections
- teaching military traditions and customs
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 139211 Senior Non-commissioned Defence Force Member