The High Points category has been successful in attracting high quality applicants to South Australia for Supplementary Skilled List (SSL) occupations and occupations on the State Nominated Occupation List which are listed as ‘Special Conditions Apply’.
Immigration SA has received a high volume of applications for the high points category and will be monitoring applications received over the coming weeks.
– Once we are close to reaching the ‘high points’ category quota, the minimum points requirement will be automatically increased to 90 points.
– Once the quota is reached, the ‘high points’ category will be closed for the rest of the 17/18 program year (until 30 June 2018).
From today, the occupations listed below are no longer available for nomination under the high points category (this applies to applications submitted on or after 19 February 2018):
- 132211 Finance Manager
- 221111 Accountant (General)
- 221112 Management Accountant
- 221113 Taxation Accountant
- 221213 External Auditor
- 222112 Finance Broker
- 222199 Financial Brokers nec
- 222211 Financial Market Dealer
- 222299 Financial Dealers nec
- 222311 Financial Investment Adviser
- 222312 Financial Investment Manager
- 225113 Marketing Specialist
The other three categories for accessing the SSL and Special Conditions occupations will still be available for applications.