Boarding Kennel or Cattery Operator – ANZSCO 149911
- Organises and controls the operations of an establishment which offers temporary boarding for dogs and cats.
- Skill Level
- This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
To see if caveats apply to this occupation for an Australian visa see here.
Skills Assessment Authority: VETASSESS
Group: 1499 Other Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers
- This unit group covers Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Boarding Kennel or Cattery Operators, Cinema or Theatre Managers, Facilities Managers, Financial Institution Branch Managers and Equipment Hire Managers.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 149911 Boarding Kennel or Cattery Operator
- 149912 Cinema or Theatre Manager
- 149913 Facilities Manager
- 149914 Financial Institution Branch Manager
- 149915 Equipment Hire Manager
- 149999 Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec